In such scenario , you should grab the opportunity of asking one or two good question , in order to show that you are very much interested in the job.Here we are sharing 20 good questions to ask at an interview , but before that few things you need to prepare before appearing for the interview.
Gather information about company (like what is the primary product of the company ,
what is the culture of the company , if possible contact someone who has worked at the company)
Read Also : Want to get hired avoid these job interview mistakes
List of 20 good questions to ask at an interview to make an impression on the interviewer.
1. What attributes , experiences and skills would make an ideal candidate for the job.
2. How do you evaluate success in your company (assuming company has employees more than 10).
If the company is start up then you can ask
What is the ultimate aim of your company , how can I help you to achieve that goal.
3. What is the most important thing I can accomplish in the first two months of my job.
4. Is this a new position ? If not , what did the previously employees go on to do
5. How would you describe the responsibilities of the position
6. What are the chances of future growth and advancement in the company
7. How would you describe a usual working day in the company
8. What do you like about working in a company
9. When can I expect to hear back from you
10. How much is the working force of the company , in other words , total number of employes in the company
11. If the job involves travel , then ask , how much travel is expected
12. Who does this position reports to . Can I meet him/her , if I am offered the position
13. What have been the project successes in the last couple of years
14. What are the next steps in the hiring process
15. What can you tell me about the new product or plans for growth
16. What happened to the last person who held the job
17. What are the most important aspects of this job
18. What is the criteria in which the performance measured and reviewed
19. How do you describe the work culture in the company
20. What type of training opportunities are available for learning the product
Read Also : Top 15 Must Prepare Behavioral Interview Questions and Answers
Above questions are the best 20 questions to ask to an interviewer . Trust me asking questions always leave an positive impression . It also gives an indication to the potential employer that you are serious and very much interested about the job.
So in case , if they need to choose from two candidates , then here asking question may prove handy .
Please mention in the comments if you think any question is missing out from the above list . Best of luck for the interview .