How Programmers Life Can Bring a Smile to Your Face

I stumbled upon the site and just loved it . I want to use the images and quotes to share their  awesome work with you guys . Guess what! they have granted the permission . Although there are thousand of images to choose from the website . I am sharing which relates the most of programmer's lives.This is hilarious, so, pause your day and bring a smile to your face.

When a newbie suggests  to add a new feature to project

Fixing minor bugs

When I'm told that the module on which I have worked all the week will never be used

When I try to fix a bug at 3 in the morning

When I have no choice but to work directly on the Production server

When people tell me PHP is not a real programming language

Backend developer working on the user interface

"Just deploy it, it’s friday!"

When I'm told that my code is broken in production

When I show the boss that I have finally fixed this bug

When the project manager enters the office

When I apply a new CSS for the first time

When that nasty bug comes back again

When sysadmin finally gives us the root access

When the app goes into beta and the first bug reports arrive

Classic development cycle.

When the boss is looking for someone to urgently fix a difficult bug

Want to have more fun

Click here for part 2

Share this post and give a SMILE :) to someone else :D 

About The Author

Subham Mittal has worked in Oracle for 3 years .
For more java articles ,Click here to Subscribe JavaHungry